I have over 12 years experience and prior to joining Steindle Williams Legal I had several years’ experience both as a Research Counsel in the District Court (examining legal issues in both the civil and criminal contexts), and then in civil litigation with a boutique firm with a particular focus on Unit Titles.
I work closely with David Hoskin in all aspects of the litigation process, including proceedings involving:
- Contract termination disputes;
- Large-scale corporate litigation against former employees;
- Leaky building litigation;
- Estate disputes, including Will challenge, executor’s obligations and historic loans;
- Discharges without conviction;
- Limited licences;
- Sustainability of caveat;
- Directors’ obligations;
- Fisheries prosecutions
- Employment disputes.
I believe in precise pragmatism in respect of each issue faced by our clients, with a firm belief that the most effective solution to any problem is found in having both the problem and solution well defined.